- Announcement of date for ICAR Entrance Examination – 2023 [AIEEA (PG) and AICE JRF/SRF (Ph.D)]
- Inviting Online Applications for ICAR Entrance Examinations-2023 [AIEEA(PG) and AICE JRF/SRF(Ph.D)]
- Extension of last date for submission of Online Applications for the ICAR Entrance Examinations-2023 [AIEEA(PG) and AICE JRF/SRF(Ph.D)]
- Public Notice for Incorporation, Corrections in PhD Information Bulletin 2023
- Display of Provisional Answer Keys, and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for Answer Key Challenge for ICAR Entrance Examinations [AIEEA (PG) & AICE-JRF/SRF(Ph.D)]-2023
- Advance Intimation of Examination City allotted to the applicants of the All India Entrance Examination for Admission [AIEEA]-PG & All India Competitive Examinations (AICE)- JRF/SRF (Ph.D)- 2023
- Release of Admit Cards of the All India Entrance Examination for Admission [AIEEA]-PG & All India Competitive Examinations (AICE)-JRF/SRF (Ph.D.)-2023
- Public Notice : Declaration of Score of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – P.G. and Ph.D. programs for the academic year 2023-24
- Press Release : Declaration of Score of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – P.G. and Ph.D. programs for the academic year 2023-24
- ICAR’s All India Entrance Examination July 2023 Final Answer Key
No post to display
The Ministry of Education, Government of India (GOI) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is the apex body for coordinating, guiding, and managing research and education in agriculture in the entire country under the aegis of DARE, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
The ICAR-AU System of India has 74 Agricultural Universities comprising 63 State Agricultural, Veterinary, Horticultural and Fisheries Universities (SAUs), 4 ICAR-DUs, viz. IARI, IVRI, NDRI and CIFE, 3 Central Agricultural Universities (CAU, Imphal, Dr. RPCAU, Pusa and RLBCAU, Jhansi), 4 Central Universities (CU) having Faculty of Agriculture (BHU, AMU, Viswa Bharati and Nagaland University). The National Agricultural Research, Education and Extension System (NAREES) of India is one of the largest in the world, admitting more than 28000 students at UG level and over 17,500 students at Master’s and Doctoral level annually, in[...]