- Public Notice Dated 11-09-2022 on Scribe for PwBD Candidates
- Advance Intimation of Examination City allotted to the applicants of the All India Entrance Examination For Admission [AIEEA]-PG & All India Competitive Examinations (AICE)- JRF/SRF(Ph.D)- 2022
- Release of Admit Cards for All India Entrance Examination For Admission [AIEEA]-PG & All India Competitive Examinations (AICE)- JRF/SRF(Ph.D)- 2022
- Declaration of Results of the All India Entrance Examination for Admission [AIEEA (UG)] – 2022 of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – Reg.
- Display of questions, marked responses and provisional answer keys of the ICAR AIEEA(PG) and AICE JRF/SRF(Ph.D) -2022
- ICAR (UG) 2022 : Final Answer Key
- Declaration of results of the All India Entrance Examination-2022 of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) for admission to PG and Ph.D programmes for the academic year 2022-23.
- ICAR(PG)-2022- Final Answer keys
- ICAR(PhD) -2022 Final Answer keys
- Admission to Bachelor Degree programmes in Agriculture and Allied Sciences at Agricultural Universities under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
No post to display
The Ministry of Education, Government of India (GOI) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is the apex body for coordinating, guiding, and managing research and education in agriculture in the entire country under the aegis of DARE, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
The ICAR-AU system of India has 75 Agricultural Universities comprising 64 State Agricultural, Veterinary, Horticultural and Fisheries Universities (SAUs), 4 ICAR-DUs, viz. IARI, IVRI, NDRI and CIFE, 3 Central Agricultural Universities (CAU, Imphal, Dr. RPCAU, Pusa and RLB CAU, Jhansi), 4 Central Universities (CUs) having Faculty of Agriculture (BHU, AMU, Vishwa Bharati and Nagaland University). The National Agricultural Research, Education and Extension System (NAREES) of India is one of the largest in the world, admitting more than 28,000 students at UG level and over17,500 students at Master’s and Doctoral level[...]